HOME > Support Guide
The Support Guide presents various services offered by KYOTO AQUARIUM.
- The aquarium has nursing rooms where mothers and infants can rest and relax, as well as hygienic training toilets for toddlers, which children who have recently outgrown diapers can use with peace of mind.
- There are nursing rooms equipped with hot water sinks in 3 locations inside the aquarium.
- There are diaper changing tables for infants in 8 locations inside the aquarium.
- There are boys’ urinals in 3 locations inside the aquarium.
- There are seated toilets for children in 8 locations inside the aquarium.
Eligible for a 50% discount on general admission fees. Please present your Disability Certificate at the ticket window.
*One accompanying person is also eligible for half-price admission.
- Wheelchair rentals are available free of charge. Please ask a staff member if you require a wheelchair. Wheelchairs cannot be reserved in advance. Please note that availability is limited.
- There are wheelchair accessible toilets in 4 locations inside the aquarium.
Guide dogs and other service dogs are permitted.